Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Subbu harboured some feelings for quite some time now,and to my pleasure, she found this blog of mine worth letting out those deep seated feelings...


Subbu(no,'Subbalaxmi'),is popular on campus for her unbeatable repartee...but today she is all set to unearth her second incarnation ,who surely has bigger ambitions and great deeds to accomplish on her mind ,than what folks think of her!!Well,subbu may u see unforseen heights...have a great going!!



This is the first time I am penning down my thoughts and I would not have ever done this if my frnd would not had owned this blog.
College life is bindaaas!!!!... Mast!!!!!.This is what I knew and thought till my third year. Having lively and playful amusements, indulging in mockery, playing pranks on friends, late night movies , seeing myself on peak of the Everest and giving a damn to books...this was what I did. If ever ,i read books at hostel ,I concede ,they surely had to be romantic novels . This is how I defined life ....and thought I was living it to the fullest extent. While the entire world around me was busy with college events,one would find me busy completing my 10-12 hrs of sleep. Until a day or two before exam I was tight scheduled with movies. As a result my 1st yr was a disaster.
If you believe that I realised my mistake and did better in the 2nd yr you are mistaken .... I ofcourse had my spirit awaken ...but......I was so drawn to relaxed life and gradually attained my previous form.
Ohh!... my 2nd yr was again a disaster and for sure a bigger one.
It was not till few days back that I conceived the real importance of life. Now I am ambivalent about my previous behaviour because I always romanced the superficial ( in terms of joy) things.But this placement period brought about the " True Me" Now I am ready to fight back and give the world something ....... Make the country feel my presence ...

1 comment:

  1. Hey SUBBU, gr8 to know you more through AMRITA'S blog ,though you always seemed to me(now rightly) as the fun-loving,no worries kinda gal so now lemme add this ,something i never happened to tell u if not through Amrita's Unending Horizon's:You are worth listening as you question in any class.I mean,even when m not attentive in the class...your questions always brings me back..& i make it a point to listen to your questions,as well as the teacher's answers gud going dear ....so keep enjoying & learning as life is teaching us a lot these days(6th sem placement blues)...All the Best to both of you..!!

    ReplyDelete